Faculty and staff who uploaded proof of COVID-19 booster to the MU Patient Portal by midnight on Feb. 1 were automatically entered in a giveaway for a selection of prizes. View the giveaway winners below.
One month of free campus parking:
- Ryan Mason, coordinator for engineering and innovation leadership development in the Opus College of Engineering
- Julie Nurse, director of prospect research in University Advancement
- Dr. Jeffrey Toth, adjunct professor and interim associate dean for research of biomedical engineering
- Anonymous winner
Courtside seats to a Marquette University Men’s Basketball game vs. St. John’s on Saturday, March 5:
- Anonymous winner
Courtside seats to a Marquette University Women’s Basketball game vs. St. John’s on Sunday, February 27:
- Nia Schudson, librarian
Marquette Spirit Wear:
- Brian Kalata, adjunct in the Opus College of Engineering
- John Mohammad, ITAM administrator in Information Technology Services
- Grace Konyar, residence hall director in Residence Life
- Md. Tahmidul Islam Molla, assistant professor of practice of computer science
- Nicholas Jolly, associate professor of economics
- Kristen Homan, supervisor of admissions operations in Undergraduate Admissions
- Dr. Lars Olson, associate professor of biomedical engineering
Upcoming booster clinic on March 1
Marquette is hosting another COVID-19 vaccine and booster clinic at the AMU on March 1. Consider taking advantage of the opportunity right here on campus. All doses – first, second and boosters – of Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccines will be available. Influenza vaccines will be available as well. Remember to bring your COVID-19 vaccine card if you are receiving your second or booster dose.
Employees who upload proof of COVID-19 booster to the MU Patient Portal do not have to complete the daily COVID Cheq survey or be subject to surveillance testing protocols. Additionally, boosted employees and students who are close contacts to a COVID-19 exposure do not have to quarantine if they are not symptomatic.