The City of Milwaukee Health Department, in coordination with the Marquette Medical Clinic, will host a vaccine and booster clinic on March 1, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the AMU Ballrooms.
Students, faculty, staff and dependents can attend. Community members are also welcome.
All COVID-19 doses – including first, second and boosters – will be available. Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson’s COVID-19 vaccines will be available. Additionally, influenza vaccines will be available.
This clinic was orchestrated thanks to the success of the previous clinic at the AMU on Feb. 1. More than 360 COVID-19 shots and more than 50 flu shots were administered during the first clinic. That included multiple first-time doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
Preregistration can be done online. Although the WI Department of Health Services website will prompt you to make an appointment, no appointment is necessary since the clinic in the AMU Ballrooms is a walk-in clinic. You will receive an email from the WI Department of Health Services confirming registration and again prompting you to book an appointment, but you do not need to do so to attend the clinic in the AMU Ballrooms.
Please remember to bring your COVID-19 vaccine card if receiving a second or booster dose. Following the clinic, please upload your vaccine information on the MU Patient Portal by following these steps:
- Log into the MU Patient Portal.
- Click on the “Immunizations” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Required” section to find the COVID-19 Vaccine. Use “Dose 3” if uploading a booster dose.
- Enter the date of your vaccination under the appropriate brand of vaccine. Note: If you have received a WHO approved booster vaccine do not enter a date. Only upload documentation.
- Then click on the “Upload” tab in the menu. Scroll down to select the type of document to upload (COVID-19 Vaccine Record), and then click “Select File” to upload a copy of your updated vaccine card.