- One month of free campus parking (4 winners)
- Courtside seats to a Marquette University Men’s Basketball game vs. St. John’s on Saturday, March 5 (1 winner)
- Courtside seats to a Marquette University Women’s Basketball game vs. St. John’s on Sunday, February 27 (1 winner)
- Marquette Spirit Wear (multiple winners)
The giveaway winners will be contacted in mid-February.
Uploading proof of COVID-19 vaccinations and booster to the MU Patient Portal takes less than five minutes:
- Log into the MU Patient Portal.
- Click on the “Immunizations” tab.
- Scroll down to the “Required” section to find the COVID-19 Vaccine. Use “Dose 3” as your booster dose.
- Enter the date of your booster under the appropriate brand of vaccine. Note: If you have received a WHO approved booster vaccine do not enter a date. Only upload documentation.
- Then click on the “Upload” tab in the menu. Scroll down to select the type of document to upload (COVID-19 Vaccine Record), and then click “Select File” to upload a copy of your updated vaccine card.
Faculty and staff who are eligible for the booster but do not upload proof of the booster by Feb. 1 will be subject to surveillance testing and must complete the daily COVID Cheq survey to receive their daily pass.
The City of Milwaukee Health Department will host a vaccine and booster clinic on Feb. 1 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU Ballrooms. Students, faculty and staff can attend.
Preregistration can be done online. Although the WI Department of Health Services website will prompt you to make an appointment, no appointment is necessary since the clinic in the AMU Ballrooms is a walk-in clinic. You will receive an email from the WI Department of Health Services confirming registration and again prompting you to book an appointment, but you do not need to do so to attend the clinic in the AMU Ballrooms.