Registration will close on Sunday, Dec. 11, for three retreats taking place over winter break.
Sponsored by Campus Ministry and the Faber Center, all three winter retreats offer quiet space for prayer and reflection, opportunities for spiritual direction, and a deeper understanding and practice of Ignatian Spirituality. Options include:
- Silent Weekend: Dec. 16-18
- Open to undergraduate and graduate students
- Cost: $20
- Ignatian Journey Retreat: Jan. 3-6
- Open to faculty, staff, undergraduate and graduate students
- Online retreat that centers around spiritual direction and can be done from anywhere
- Cost: Free
- Silent Directed Retreat: Jan. 9-14
- Open to faculty, staff, alumni, undergraduate and graduate students
- Cost: $150 staff and faculty, $50 students
Registration will close earlier if retreats reach capacity prior to Dec. 11.
Please contact Sara Knutson, assistant director of Campus Ministry, or Michael Dante, director of the Faber Center, with any questions.