The next cohort of the Marquette Staff Leadership Development Program will be held at the 313 Building on the following dates, with registration due by Thursday, Sept. 15:
- Friday, Sept. 23: 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday, Oct. 7: 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday, Oct. 21: 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday, Nov. 4: 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday, Nov. 18: 8:30 a.m.-noon
- Friday, Dec. 2: 8:30 a.m.-noon
Facilitated by Human Resources, Marquette’s Leadership Development Program for staff aims to ensure the university’s employees have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to go beyond boundaries and successfully lead teams to meet the university’s strategic goals and objectives.
- The program is now open to emerging leaders — those who demonstrate high leadership potential — in addition to current supervisors. Marquette hopes to instill leadership competencies as early as possible while providing an opportunity for participants to learn from, mentor and coach each other.
- The program format includes mixed content delivery mechanisms (in-person and on-demand).
- Management content (specific to those with direct reports) has been separated from leadership content. Management content will be available on demand for all supervisors of staff later this fall.
- Leaders no longer need to nominate potential attendees, although you can encourage supervisors or emerging leaders on your team to participate.
- Supervisor approval is required to participate.