The Sustainable Marquette Employee Resource Group is hosting a virtual Lunch & Learn series, “Climate Change: Marquette Faculty Discuss the Implications to our Environment, Faith and our Great Lakes,” throughout the month of March.
Each week, one faculty member will present for up to 30 minutes. Presentations will followed by a moderated Q&A.
Presentation dates and times include:
- Friday, March 5, at noon | “Reflective Action: An Ignatian-inspired Approach to Ecological Flourishing”
- Wednesday, March 10, at noon | “Water Policy, Climate Change and the Great Lakes”
- Monday, March 15, at noon | “Climate Change in Tropical Forests”
- Thursday, March 25, at noon | “Climate Change: An Air Quality Perspective”
- Friday, March 26, at noon | “The Importance of Climate Action in Milwaukee”
A full schedule of series speakers and registration information is available on Eventbrite.