Mission Week 2024 continues today and tomorrow with more events and powerful stories about people’s faith. Check out the list of events below for learning opportunities and community building.
Ignite Marquette Bistro Night | 7 p.m.
- Alumni Memorial Union Lunda Room
- Rev. Brendan McManus, S.J., will be presenting about his book “Finding God in the Mess.” Ignite is an inspiring experience of college community, Catholic faith, and prayer, welcoming all at Marquette. Ignite Bistro Dinners are free for students. No RSVP is required. Ignite will have limited seating and catering.
Mission Week Spirit Wear Day
- Celebrate Mission Week by wearing your favorite Marquette swag and/or blue and gold! As we celebrate our mission, consider making a donation to support students during their time at Marquette through the Bridge to the Future Fund.
Catching Fire Breakfast with Rev. Pat McGrath, S.J. | 7:45 to 9 a.m.
- AMU Monaghan Ballrooms and virtual
- Breakfast will be served for those attending in-person. A link will be emailed for those joining virtually.
Rosary in the Rotunda | 11:30 a.m.
- AMU Rotunda
Global Jesuit Exhibit and Luncheon Take-out | 12 p.m.
- AMU 2nd Floor lobby
- FREE take-out lunch to the first 200 participants. Featured Restaurant: Sodexo
James Foley documentary and keynote with Diane Foley | 3:30 p.m.
- AMU Monaghan Ballrooms
- Join Mission and Ministry for a presentation of “Jim: The James Foley Story,” followed by a keynote presentation and conversation with his mother, Diane Foley. Since James Foley’s tragic murder, Diane Foley has dedicated her life to running the James W. Foley Legacy Foundation — a nonprofit that advocates for freedom for all U.S. nationals wrongfully detained or held hostage abroad.
Mass | 10 p.m. in the St. Joan of Arc Chapel
View the rest of the week’s schedule online.