The Ignatian Summer Series features five creative events for the campus community sponsored by the Office of Mission and Ministry. These events are meant to build community, open conversation across campus and create an artistic outlet for participants to engage.
All events are free and open to all. Participants may sign up for as few as one event or as many as all five. Register online.
- Painting: Wednesday, June 7, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Faith and Flour — Tortilla making: Thursday, June 22, 9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Walking Retreat: Tuesday, July 11, 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Music session: Wednesday, July 26, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Sunrise Prayer: Thursday, August 10, 5:45 a.m.