Guest tickets for undergraduate Commencement have begun to upload into students’ My Marquette (Ticketmaster) accounts via the Marquette Gameday App for those who have RSVP’d up to four guests for the May 20 ceremony.
Students who have RSVP’d should check their My Marquette accounts to confirm receipt.
How to access / transfer tickets
- For entry into the 2023 undergraduate Commencement ceremony, guests will need to provide a digital ticket. For easy access to digital tickets, download the Marquette Gameday
- For more information on how to utilize digital ticketing, please reference this Marquette Digital Ticketing
- Reminder: please transfer tickets to your guests prior to the day of Commencement. Once tickets are transferred, the guest is the valid ticketholder.
- For details on transferring tickets, please see further instructions using this link to Ticketmaster.
- For details on accepting transferred tickets, please see further instructions using this link to Ticketmaster.
- Fiserv Forum does not accept tickets printed in PDF format. All ticket holders arriving with a PDF ticket will be asked to use their digital ticket to gain entry.
Tickets will be uploaded to students’ accounts weekly based on incoming RSVPs through the April 17 deadline.
Beginning April 20, students who wish to receive up to two additional tickets will have the option to enter a random lottery. Details on the lottery process will be shared later this semester.
REMINDER: RSVP for undergraduate Commencement, guest tickets by April 17
Undergraduate seniors who are graduating must RSVP for Commencement by Monday, April 17, using the link provided to them in the email they received in their Marquette email account from University Special Events.
Importantly, the undergraduate Commencement ceremony RSVP process is entirely separate from the application for graduation process, which is handled by the Registrar’s Office. The deadline to apply for graduation is Saturday, April 29. Students must complete both processes.
All Commencement-related information, including the ticketing process, is available on the Commencement website.