The Jewish Student Union, in partnership with Hillel Milwaukee, is hosting a variety of programs and celebrations for the Jewish High Holidays. Events will take place across campus and at Hillel Milwaukee (3053 N. Stowell Ave.).
Register to attend online.
High Holiday programming includes:
- Ma’ariv Service
- Sunday, Sept. 25, 7 p.m. | Hillel Milwaukee
- Rosh Hashanah Services
- Monday, Sept. 26, 9 a.m. | Lake Park Synagogue (3207 N. Hackett Ave.)
- Monday, Sept. 26, 9:30 a.m. | Congregation Sinai (8223 N. Port Washington Rd.)
- Rosh Hashana Lunch
- Monday, Sept. 26, 12:30 p.m. | Hillel Milwaukee
- Tashlich Tabling
- Thursday, Sept. 29, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. | Outside the Brew in the AMU
- Students are invited to “cast off their sins” as part of the Jewish tradition of Tashlich.
- Faith, Food and Foregiveness: Shabbat Shuvah Dinner
- Friday, Sept. 30, 5:30 p.m. | Hillel Milwaukee
- The dinner will feature a crossover conversation about guilt from both Catholic and Jewish perspectives.
- Reverse Tashlich
- Monday, Oct. 3, 4 p.m. | Kern Park
- Pre-fast dinner
- Tuesday, Oct. 4, 5 p.m. | Hillel Milwaukee
- Neilah Services
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 5:15 p.m. | Congregation Sinai
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 6 p.m. | Lake Park Synagogue
- Break fast dinner
- Wednesday, Oct. 5, 7:15 p.m. | Hillel Milwaukee
- Shabbat Dinner
- Friday, Oct. 7, 5:30 p.m. | Hillel Milwaukee