Marquette University will partner with Marquee Health to launch our new My Wellness program.
The My Wellness program is offered to all employees and spouses. Participants are encouraged to complete qualifying wellness activities to earn an FSA/HSA payout in 2023 and/or get entered into the quarterly raffle.
Visit marquette.mywellportal.com to register:
- Click on register for a new account
- Enter the code ‘marquette’
- To create a personal profile
- Employees will enter their MUID
- Spouses will enter the employee’s MUID + S + DOB
- Click on the ‘My Wellness’ tile; select ‘Enroll in My Wellness Program’ activity. From there, select ‘Yes’ and click ‘Save’ to earn 25 points
Marquee Health offers a wide variety of programs and coaching opportunities through the My Wellness portal. Through this portal, you will have access to health improvement modules, on-demand wellness videos, personal health assessments, the Wellbeing Place blog, wellness challenges, coaching and monthly newsletters and webinars.
Employees and their spouses enrolled in Marquette’s medical plan will continue to have the opportunity to earn FSA or HSA dollars based on their participation in the program. All participants will have the opportunity to be entered in quarterly raffles. The program opportunities and point structures are easy to understand and track on the My Wellness Portal. For up-to-date information, My Rewards Guide and frequently asked questions please visit the employee wellness webpage and click on ‘My Wellness Portal.’