Injectable influenza vaccinations will be available to students, faculty and staff at several locations throughout campus. The campus community is urged to receive the vaccination, not only as a way to stay healthy during the flu season, but to help alleviate the burden on health care providers in light of COVID-19.
There is no charge for the vaccination for full-time undergraduate students and employees and dependents participating in Marquette’s medical insurance plan. For employees and eligible dependents who are enrolled in one of the university’s health plans, bring your insurance card to the flu clinic. For all others, the cost of the vaccination is $25.
Flu clinic dates:
- Tuesday, Sept. 28, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
- Wednesday, Sept. 29, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
- Wednesday, Oct. 13, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
- Tuesday, Oct. 19, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
- Wednesday, Oct. 27, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. in the AMU, Lunda Room
If you are coming to one of the above flu clinics, please print out a vaccine consent form and bring it with you. Learn more about the seasonal flu vaccine here. The CDC notes that flu vaccines and COVID-19 vaccines can be given at the same time.
Additional information can be found on the Marquette Medical Clinic website.
The university thanks students, faculty and staff from the College of Nursing for their important role in putting on the annual flu clinic. Their critical work helps to keep our campus community healthy throughout the flu season and beyond. Thank you!