The Office of Institutional Diversity and Inclusion supports a number of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that seek to promote a sense of community, build personal and professional networks, enhance employee support and retention. ERGs also assist in attracting new employees to Marquette to foster a diverse and inclusive community.
There are currently eight active ERGs:
- Hispanic/Latinx Faculty and Staff Association
- LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group
- Marquette Black Faculty and Staff Network
- Marquette Moms
- Marquette Social Professionals
- Sustainable Marquette Employee Resource Group
- Womxn of Color Employee Resource Group
- Women of Marquette Employee Resource Group
Learn more about Marquette’s ERGs. With questions, contact Jacki Black, associate director for Hispanic initiatives.