The Office of Research and Sponsored Programs will host “An Introduction to NIH Submissions” on Wednesday, Sept. 9, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. via Microsoft Teams.
The webinar will focus on how to submit a proposal to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The following topics will be discussed:
- Overview of grants.gov
- Accessing your era commons account
- Submitting the application package/use of Kuali
- The general parts of an NIH submission
- How to find past awardees
- What ORSP can do to assist in your submission preparation