Registration will close on Tuesday, Dec. 12, for two winter retreats sponsored by Campus Ministry and the Faber Center.
Both retreats offer quiet space for prayer and reflection, opportunities for spiritual direction and a deeper understanding and practice of Ignatian Spirituality.
- Ignatian Journey Retreat: Jan. 2-5, 2024
- Need a retreat but can’t get away? The fully online Ignatian Journey Retreat is a perfect opportunity for a deeply meaningful spiritual experience in a flexible, individualized format. As a result, this retreat is ideal for distance learners, people with family and/or work responsibilities during winter break and anyone else who benefits from an adaptable, personally tailored retreat opportunity.
- Silent Directed Retreat: Jan. 8-13, 2024.
- Students, staff, faculty and alumni are invited to join this five-day silent retreat. at the Jesuit Retreat Center in Oshkosh, Wisconsin
- This six-day retreat is based on the model offered by St. Ignatius of Loyola in the Spiritual Exercises. Along with daily meetings with a spiritual director to help process and guide the retreat, each individual will have freedom in forming the overall pattern of his or her retreat. As a silent, individual retreat, there are plenty of opportunities for personal prayer, reflection, rest and time outdoors. Communal prayer and worship opportunities will also be available.
Retreatants have private rooms with private baths. So, give yourself the gift of self-care and allow the silence and solitude to hold you dearly.
More information can be found on each retreat’s webpage.
PLEASE NOTE: Space is limited to the retreat house’s capacity.