Join the Marquette Latinx Research Community to learn about Latinx research conducted by graduate students across disciplines Thursday, Nov. 9, from noon to 1 p.m. in the 707 Hub.
The event will feature:
- Saul Lopez – Educational Policy and Leadership
- “’Transiciones’: Exploring Latinx student experiences on a Midwest campus”
- Elizandra Sandoval – Counseling Psychology
- “Navigational strengths of Latino/x men in higher education”
- Erick Herrera Hernandez – Clinical Psychology
- “Perceptions of sexism through a Latinx lens”
No registration is required.