The Marquette University Physical Therapy provides cost-effective and quality on-site care to employees and their family members. The Marquette University Physical Therapy Clinic is a full-service physical therapy and rehabilitation clinic open to the public. They offer the expertise of specialty-trained, licensed physical therapists and evidence-based care backed by the latest research and experts from our nationally ranked academic program.
Changes for 2024, regardless of the Marquette medical plan the member is enrolled in:
- A $35 fee per visit will apply when receiving services at the Marquette University Physical Therapy Clinic.
- No additional fees or costs, above the $35 fee per visit, will be incurred by employee, spouse or dependent, unless the services are not medically necessary or outside the scope of physical therapy. In addition, the cost of supplies, durable medical equipment or orthotics are not covered by the fee.
- Dry needling is covered as part of the $35 fee.
- The $35 fee per visit cannot be applied to your deductible, coinsurance or out-of-pocket maximum.
- HSA/FSA dollars can be used to pay the $35 fee.
- No primary care provider referral is necessary.
- You can receive physical therapy services from other network providers (not only the MU PT Clinic); however, the level of benefit is determined by the provider you use and is subject to copays, deductible and coinsurance. The service outside of the MU PT Clinic would likely result in an employee cost greater than the $35 per visit fee.
Please note, free scoliosis screening is now available for pre-teen or teenagers.
On-campus location: Cramer Hall, 604 N. 16th St., Room 215
Call for an appointment: (414) 288-1400
For additional information about Annual Enrollment, see the full announcement on Marquette Today.