All faculty are invited to attend the Northwestern Mutual Data Science Institute for a researcher mixer on Thursday, Nov. 2, at 5:30 p.m. in O’Brien Hall. Register via Eventbrite.
The event provides an opportunity to network with fellow Marquette faculty, UW-Milwaukee faculty and Northwestern Mutual data science professionals. The NMDSI will share ideas and strategize for 2024, specifically focusing on research funding, and will have dedicated time during the mixer to discuss the multiple funding opportunities available and emerging.
- 5:30 p.m. – Networking and cocktail hour
- Refreshments will be served.
- 6:30 p.m. – Welcome/NMDSI intro
- Hear from the NMDSI leadership team who will share an overview of NMDSI’s 2024 strategy, upcoming events/programming and the multiple funding opportunities available and emerging.
- 6:45 p.m. – Research workshop and additional networking
- An opportunity to identify key research opportunities that lead to external funding plus continued time for you to connect with university and NM colleagues.