All members of the Marquette University community are invited to celebrate the feasts of All Saints and All Souls.
The Solemnity of All Saints on Wednesday, Nov. 1, celebrates all those holy women and men, canonized or not, whose lives demonstrated the great love of God and who now continue to love us through their intercessions and prayers before the face of God.
Campus Ministry will offer Mass for All Saints at:
- Noon at the Chapel of the Holy Family
- 7 p.m. at Chapel of the Holy Family, followed by a meal sponsored by Ignite
- 10 p.m. at the St. Therese Chapel in The Commons
On Thursday, Nov. 2, the Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed, usually known as All Souls, calls to mind all who passed from this world to the next and offers prayers for them, that all may be welcomed to God’s eternal and heavenly banquet.
Mass for All Souls will be offered at:
- Noon at the St. Joan of Arc Chapel (live stream available)
- 10 p.m. at the St. Joan of Arc Chapel
Campus Ministry reminds the community that the Solemnity of All Saints is a day precept on which all Roman Catholics are obliged to participate in the celebration of the Mass. All are welcome to attend these liturgies.