What do I need to do to prepare for 2024 Annual Enrollment?
- Evaluate and enroll — review the materials on the Annual Enrollment 2024 website for the details.
- Make a medical plan election. Select one of the new medical plans or waive coverage. If you do nothing, you will not have medical coverage in 2024.
- Select a primary care provider for yourself and any family member you cover. It is recommended that you make this designation when you enroll.
- Schedule a confidential, phone or virtual appointment with a benefits educator by calling (877) 759-7668 or through the benefits enrollment website. Appointment slots will be available during annual enrollment. You can also self-enroll.
What’s new for 2024?
By now you should have received the Annual Enrollment flyer at your home. It explains:
- Two new medical plans will be offered for 2024 (the three plans currently in place will no longer be available). Everyone who wants medical coverage in 2024 must enroll during Annual Enrollment.
- The new plans will offer three tiers of coverage depending on the provider you see for your care.
- You’ll need to designate a primary care provider for yourself and any family member you cover. It is recommended that you do this during annual enrollment. See the FAQ on this topic for more information.
- There are new programs in place that can help you financially if you require specialized treatment.
- The wellness year began Sunday, Oct. 1, and will continue through Aug. 15, 2024. You’ll see more opportunities to earn points toward rewards on the Employee Wellness website.
Read the details in the Annual Enrollment Guide, which is available on the 2024 Annual Enrollment website. Also included on this site is a presentation for you to learn about the changes, as well as a list of frequently asked questions, categorized by topic.