Registration for GROW class offerings is available on Eventbrite unless noted otherwise. Use the code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered in person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
- Guided Exhibition Tour: Image in Dispute: Dutch & Flemish Art from the Collection of the HMA: Tuesday, Sept. 19
- Improving Personal Task Management and Workplace Collaboration with O365: Wednesday, Sept. 27
- Working Sustainably at Marquette: Tuesday, Oct. 3
- Personal Security Awareness: Thursday, Oct. 5
- Intro to Bookings: Tuesday, Oct. 10
- Simulation Center Tours: Wednesday, Nov. 1
- Safety and Self Defense: Tuesday, Nov. 7
- Physical Therapy Management of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS): Wednesday, Nov. 15
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Professional Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.