Join fellow colleagues at the presentation of the 2023 Excellence in University Service and Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Awards Luncheon on Monday, June 5, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the AMU Monaghan Ballrooms.
The event will honor the following seven members of the Marquette community who exemplify the university’s mission of excellence, faith, leadership and service:
Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Jennifer S. Maney, director of the Center for Teaching and Learning
Excellence in University Service
- Daniel Biemann, operations service supervisor of Recreational Sports
- Michael P. Dante, director of the Faber Center for Ignatian Spirituality
- Daniel DeWeerdt, senior engagement director in the Office of University Advancement
- Judith Kaiser, associate director of grants administration in the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- Erin Lazzar, associate dean of students in the Office of Student Development
- Lisa Ploszaj, senior human resources generalist in Human Resources
Those interested in attending should register online by noon on Thursday, June 1. For questions or special needs, contact University Special Events via email or at 414-288-7431.