Join the Center for Student Wellness and Health Promotion on Wednesday, April 26, from 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. for all-day events to support survivors of sexual assault and learn more about prevention efforts on campus.
- Denim Day March | 10 a.m. in Central Mall
- Resource Fair | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in AMU Lunda Room
- Denim decorating | 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. in 707 Building 130
- Q&A session with author Rebecca Makkai | 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. in Sensenbrenner Hall 304
- Narrative Four story exchange | 5:30 p.m. in 707 Building 130
For more information, see the Student Wellness and Health Promotion website.