Applications are open for the 2024-25 Fulbright U.S. Student Program Fellowships.
The program is open to rising seniors, graduate students and young professionals from all backgrounds, including academic backgrounds. The program offers two different program options for applicants:
- English teaching assistantships place grantees in schools overseas to supplement local English language instruction and provide a native speaker presence in the classroom.
- Open study/research awards offer grantees an opportunity to conduct research or enroll in graduate study overseas.
The application timeline includes:
- The Declaration of Intent, due June 1
- Campus deadline, Aug. 30
- Campus committee interviews, September 2023
- National deadline, Oct. 10
Established in 1946 in the aftermath of World War II, the Fulbright Student Program is the flagship international academic exchange program sponsored by the U.S. government.
It is designed to expand perspectives and foster cross-cultural dialogue, with grants available in over 140 countries worldwide.
Visit Marquette’s prestigious fellowships page to find additional details about this and other fellowship opportunities.
If you are interested in applying for Fulbright via Marquette, please reach out to Fulbright Program Advisor Karalee Surface for more information.