As previously announced, eligible graduating students will have a chance to claim up to two additional Undergraduate Commencement guest tickets starting the afternoon of Thursday, April 20. Students should look for an email from University Special Events, which will contain a link to the Marquette Commencement Ticket Lottery Portal.
What you need to know:
- Students will need to use their Marquette email to log into their My Marquette Account, which will be the same login used to claim their initial Commencement tickets.
- Only students who RSVP’d “yes” and have already claimed tickets will be eligible for the lottery.
- Each student will only have one chance to claim up to two tickets. Once any additional tickets are claimed, the process cannot be repeated.
- The Commencement tickets claimed in the lottery process will need to be transferred to guests the same way as the initial Commencement tickets. Ticket transferring will be open through the day of Commencement, Saturday, May 20.
- Guests will not be able to directly claim tickets through the lottery.
- Graduates DO NOT need a ticket to attend Commencement.
- All guests must have a digital ticket to enter Fiserv Forum for the 9 a.m., Saturday, May 20, Undergraduate Commencement Ceremony.
For any questions or issues accessing your My Marquette Account, please contact the Marquette Ticket Office at 414-288-GOMU or email@example.com.
Additional Commencement-related information is available on the Commencement website.