Registration for GROW class offerings is available on Eventbrite unless noted otherwise. Use the code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
- Preparing for your own Performance Appraisal and your role in the Performance Appraisal Cycle – For Staff: Tuesday, March 28
- What’s your Workstyle Preference: Thursday, March 30
- Work-Life Blending: Friday, March 31
- Optimizing Your Work Relationships: Tuesday, April 4
- Preparing for Performance Appraisals and your role in the Performance Appraisal Cycle – For Supervisors: Wednesday, April 5
- Reigniting Your Purpose: Friday, April 28
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Professional Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.