Provost Kimo Ah Yun has named a search committee to identify the next dean of the Marquette University School of Dentistry. The committee, which comprises faculty, staff, a dean, a Jesuit, a student, and a trustee, will be chaired by Dr. Arndt Guentsch, professor and chair of dental surgical sciences.
In addition to Guentsch, the committee members include:
- Rana Altenburg, associate vice president of public affairs
- Harvey J. Anderson II, Eng ’84, retired strategic advisor, HP Inc., Marquette trustee
- Nicole Blemberg, assistant vice president, college advancement
- Dr. William Cullinan, dean, College of Health Sciences
- Adam Fraeyman, Marquette DDS candidate
- Alandria Gladney, director of patient access and central services operations
- Dr. Brian Hodgson, professor and program director for pediatric dentistry
- Dr. Jordan Lunak, clinical assistant professor and CPMG Leader
- Dr. Lars Olson, associate professor of biomedical engineering, Opus College of Engineering
- Dr. Thomas Raimann, adjunct assistant professor of general dental sciences
- Dr. Stephanie Sidow, clinical associate professor and director, postgraduate program in endodontics
- Rev. John Thiede, S.J., associate vice provost
- Dr. Jeffrey Toth, adjunct professor and interim associate dean for research
- Carol Trecek, director of continuing education and alumni relations, School of Dentistry
Executive search firm Isaacson Miller will assist with the search.
Watch Marquette Today for updates.