The 11th annual Go Move Challenge concludes on Tuesday, Feb. 28. Record your minutes of movement on the Go Move Challenge website to help Marquette beat other AJCU schools. You can log past workouts by changing the date in the “Log My Workout” box. Minutes must be entered by end-of-day Wednesday, March 1.
To log minutes:
- Visit GoMoveChallenge.org
- Click the “LOG IN/REGISTER” button on the top menu bar
- In the “LOG IN” box, enter your email address and password
- In the “LOG MY WORKOUT” box, select the intensity of your workout and description and enter the number of minutes, and select a single date or date range for logging multiple days
- Click the “LOG IT” button when finished
- Users can delete minutes that were entered in error
- Minutes must be logged by the end of the challenge (Feb. 28)
Frequently asked questions are available online.
Although the Go Move Challenge is separate from the My Wellness program challenges, the steps or movement completed during the challenge can be recorded for My Wellness points too. Steps can be automatically synced to the portal via your fitness device or manually uploaded to earn points. Daily movement can be manually tracked in the portal as well.
Participating in the Go Move Challenge can be tracked as an External Wellness Experience for 10 points in the My Wellness portal. For information about My Wellness points and registration, visit the Marquette Employee Wellness site.