The Office of Faculty Affairs announced the list of participants for the 2023-24 FELOS Leadership Development Program.
Over the course of the academic year, participants in the program will:
- Gain insight into their own leadership characteristics
- Examine various leadership philosophies
- Increase their understanding of the Marquette structure
- Make meaningful connections with colleagues across campus
- Prepare for the challenges facing leaders in higher education today
- Increase their ability to successfully take on campus leadership roles
- Reflect on Ignatian principles of leadership
To learn more, visit the Office of Faculty Affairs website or contact Gary Meyer, senior vice provost for faculty affairs.