The 11th annual Go Move Challenge, a competition to determine the most active school in the Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities (AJCU), kicks off on Wednesday, Feb. 1, and runs for the entire month. Every minute of movement counts as faculty and staff compete to see who can get the most movement during those 28 days.
There are three ways to win: the university with the most minutes tracked, the university with the highest average number of minutes per participant and the region with the most minutes. The winning universities will be announced on GoMoveChallenge.org and throughout the Go Move Challenge social media sites.
Learn more about the challenge with this video.
Minutes moved can be manually added to the Go Move Challenge website starting on Wednesday, Feb. 1. Employees can also count activity completed during the Go Move Challenge for points toward My Wellness. For My Wellness, steps can be automatically synced with trackers and daily movement can be manually tracked in the portal. For information about My Wellness points and registration, visit the Marquette Employee Wellness site.
Help Marquette track the most minutes of movement! To join the Go Move Challenge:
- Register at GoMoveChallenge.org, even if you participated last year
- Click the “LOG IN/REGISTER” button on the top menu bar
- In the “REGISTER” box, enter your university email address and other required information
- In the “Division/College” box, click on Marquette from the drop down
- Click the “SUBMIT” button when finished
- You will receive a confirmation email with your user email and password
Questions? Check out the Go Move Challenge FAQs. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with other questions.