The Spring 2023 cohort of the Marquette Employee Leadership Development Program will be held at the 313 Building on the following dates, with registration due by Friday, Jan. 27:
- Friday, Feb. 10: 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Friday, Feb. 24: 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Friday, March 10: 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Friday, March 24: 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Friday, April 21: 8:30 a.m. to noon
- Friday, May 5: 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Facilitated by Human Resources, Marquette’s Leadership Development Program for staff and faculty aims to ensure the university’s employees have the knowledge, skills and abilities to go beyond boundaries and successfully lead teams to meet the university’s strategic goals and objectives.
- The program is open to emerging leaders — those who demonstrate high leadership potential — in addition to current supervisors, leaders and faculty. Marquette hopes to instill leadership competencies as early as possible while providing an opportunity for participants to learn from, mentor and coach each other.
- The program format includes mixed content delivery mechanisms (in-person and on-demand).
- Supervisor approval is required to participate.