Registration for October GROW class offerings is available on Eventbrite unless noted otherwise. Use the code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
- What’s Your Workstyle Preference?: Thursday, Oct. 6
- Safety and Self Defense: Thursday, Oct. 13
- What’s New in Microsoft Teams: Thursday, Oct. 13
- Take Control of Your Time: Session 1: Friday, Oct. 14
- Improving Workplace Collaboration with Microsoft Teams: Tuesday, Oct. 18
- Recovering from Burnout: Reigniting Your Passion: Wednesday, Oct. 19
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Professional Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.