Registration for October GROW class offerings is available on Eventbrite unless noted otherwise. Use the code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
- Improving Workplace Collaboration with Microsoft Teams: Tuesday, Oct. 18
- Recovering from Burnout: Reigniting Your Passion: Wednesday, Oct. 19
- Tour of Engineering Hall: Wednesday, Oct. 26
- Active Shooter Training: Wednesday, Nov. 9
- Touchstones: Stories of Hope & Inspiration: Friday, Nov. 11
- Take Control of Your Time (three-part virtual series): Friday, Nov. 11
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Professional Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.