Because Marquette University is a public service organization, you may be eligible for Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF). PSLF is a federal program that can provide financial relief to eligible borrowers by forgiving the balance of your student loan tax free after 120 qualifying payments. Refer to the details about the program and how the Savi/TIAA partnership can help.
You need to act quickly, though. The waiver expires on Monday, Oct. 31.
Join an upcoming webinar: Visit tiaa.org/marquette/student
Don’t miss this important webinar to answer all your questions:
- Do I qualify for loan forgiveness?
- What steps are needed BEFORE Oct. 31?
- What must I do to prepare for when loan payments resume?
- Are there any new program/legislative changes I should be aware of?
- How can I sign up for Savi services?
If you currently have federal student loan debt to repay, you’ve been fortunate to have your payments and interest accrual paused for more than two years as a result of COVID-19 emergency relief. The most recent extension of the loan pause is scheduled to end on Saturday, Dec. 31. Read Five thing to Prepare BEFORE payments resume.