Highlighting a weeklong series of events this fall, Marquette University will host headliner Social House for its on-campus Homecoming 2022 concert on Saturday, Oct. 1, in the AMU Monaghan Ballrooms.
The concert is free and open to Marquette students only, with 900 seats available on a first come, first served basis. Doors will open at 6 p.m. and the concert will begin at 7 p.m. Students must have their MUID to enter.
Food and beverages will be provided beginning at 5 p.m. in West Towne Square. Re-entry will not be allowed once in the ballrooms. No backpacks, purses or other bags are allowed.
Social House is a musical duo best known for their songs “Boyfriend,” featuring Ariana Grande, and “The Hamptons,” featuring Lil Yachty.
All week: Backpack Program Canned Soup Drive
The Marquette community is invited to additional events during Homecoming Week, including:
- Backpack Program Canned Soup Drive
- All week | AMU Info Desk
- Donate two or more cans of soup at the drop box and get a homecoming T-shirt. Quantities limited to the first 100 donations.
- Women’s soccer vs. Creighton
- Thursday, Sept. 29, 7 p.m. | Valley Fields
- Glow Bingo
- Thursday, Sept. 29, 9 p.m. | AMU Monaghan Ballrooms
- Check out Glow Bingo for a chance to win exclusive prizes (including VIP concert tickets) while enjoying glow sticks, necklaces, bracelets and foam sticks.
- Men’s soccer vs. Butler
- Friday, Sept. 30, 7:05 p.m. | Valley Fields
- Women’s volleyball vs. UConn
- Friday, Sept. 30, 7 p.m. | Al McGuire Center
- Homecoming T-shirts will be given out at the official Homecoming Game.
- Community engagement
- Saturday, Oct. 1, 9 a.m. to noon | Various locations
- Join, rain or shine, for a community engagement and service event at KK River Plaza, Community Garden (14th and Harrison) and Pulaski Park. Students and alumni will have the opportunity to engage with Diana Yesi Pérez, who works as the Neighborhood Revitalization Coordinator at the 16th Street Community Health Center. Students will have the option to meet on campus and travel via community service vans or meet at Pulaski Park where participants will tour Pulaski and KK River and work with volunteers on projects including winterizing garden beds, park and plaza cleanup, graffiti removal and repainting. Participation is limited to 40 people. Pre-registration is required, and complete details are on the registration form. Register online.
- Women’s volleyball vs. Providence
- Saturday, Oct. 1, 6 p.m. | Al McGuire Center
- Homecoming concert with Social House
- Saturday, Oct. 1 , 7 p.m. | AMU Monaghan Ballrooms
- Women’s soccer vs. UConn
- Sunday, Oct. 2, 1 p.m. | Valley Fields
- Sunday, Oct. 2, 6 p.m. | Church of the Gesu, Upper Church
Visit the Homecoming website for more information.