The Marquette Graduate School and Graduate School of Management will host their Graduate Programs Open House on Saturday, Nov. 5, from 9:45 a.m. to noon in the Alumni Memorial Union.
Register online by Tuesday, Nov. 1, to attend.
Attendees of the event will:
- Hear from current graduate students about their journeys and programs
- Have small-group conversations with program faculty and other prospective students in their field
- Get the answers they need to help in finding, funding and selecting the right graduate program
- Take a walking tour of campus
- Receive an application fee waiver for the Marquette Graduate School application (not valid for Speech Language Pathology applications using the CSDCAS system)
Those unable to attend can view the Graduate School’s fall virtual information sessions or schedule a personal campus visit.