This fall, more than 1,100 students arrived on campus to pursue graduate and professional degrees at Marquette University in the Graduate School, Graduate School of Management, College of Health Sciences, School of Dentistry and the Marquette Law School.
Learn more about the makeup of each college and the students who traveled to Milwaukee from around the country — and world:
Graduate School and Graduate School of Management
- 676 students from 37 states and 21 countries
- 25% students of color
- 9% international
- Noticeable program growth in:
- Master of Science in clinical mental health counseling
- Master of Business Administration
- Certificate in systems engineering
College of Health Sciences
- 170 students from 23 U.S. states and Guam
- More than 1,700 students applied
- 44% of students are admitted on accelerated tracks. An additional 26 students are Marquette graduates.
- Average age is 25
- 29% students of color
- 38% hail from Illinois; 33% are from Wisconsin
School of Dentistry
- 100 students from 16 states and Canada
- More than 2,500 students applied
- 40 undergraduate schools represented
- Average age is 23
- 21% students of color
- Median undergraduate GPA is 3.64
Marquette Law School
- 183 students from 20 states and Washington, D.C. Of these students, 177 are full time.
- More than 1,100 students applied
- 88 undergraduate schools and 49 undergraduate majors represented. 49% enrolled directly after completing their undergraduate degree.
- Average age is 24
- 19% students of color
- 60% are Wisconsin residents
- 50% are women