The Excellence in Leadership (E-Lead) Program is now accepting applications from sophomore students across campus to begin the program in spring 2023.
Applications for the program are now open and can be submitted online.
E-Lead is a three-year, curricular innovation leadership development program for undergraduate students across all disciplines at Marquette. Students apply and are accepted to the program in their sophomore year. Students will earn academic credits as they progress through each year of the curriculum, which culminates in a Concentration in Innovation Leadership.
E-Lead is looking for:
- Driven students dedicated to being involved and learning to apply concepts related to leading oneself, leading with others and leading innovation.
- Curious solution seekers with a desire to collaborate and creatively address today’s most pressing challenges.
- Passionate leaders committed to serving others and a purpose larger than themselves.
This transformational program helps students develop their capacity to lead in service of others with an emphasis on innovation: developing meaningful new solutions to existing problems in a way that creates real value and positive change.
More information can be found on the E-Lead website.
It is also HIGHLY recommended that students attend an information session to hear about the program from the instructors and current students in the program. The information sessions for fall 2022 will take place on the following dates/times:
- Thursday, Oct. 6 from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. in AMU 252
- Monday, Oct. 10 from noon to 12:50 p.m. in E-Hall 136
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 from 5 p.m. to 6 p.m. in AMU 163