Registration for summer GROW class offerings is now available on Eventbrite unless noted otherwise. Use the code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
- Safety and Self Defense: July 27
- Milwaukee 101 Film Viewing Party and Discussion: August 3
- Active Shooter Training: August 4
- Tour of Biological Sciences Lab: August 10
- Qualtrics 101: August 16
- Improving Workplace Collaboration with Microsoft Teams: August 17
- Leading Microsoft Teams: August 18
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Employee Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.