Registration for summer GROW class offerings is now available on Eventbrite, unless noted otherwise. Use the code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
- Chemistry Lab Tour: July 13
- Ignatian Summer Art Series: July 13 and 27
- Behind the Scenes at the Haggerty Museum of Art: July 14
- Tour of the Biological Sciences Labs: July 15
- Simulation Center Tours: Nursing & Physician’s Assistant (PA) Buildings: July 19
- Personal Security Awareness: July 20
- Safety and Self Defense: July 27
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Employee Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.