Elections for Staff Senate representatives will take place online from June 5 through June 17. Any employee whose primary designation is staff is eligible to vote.
The University Staff Senate is a group of elected individuals who represent Marquette University staff so that their views and interests may be considered, alongside those of faculty and students, in the conduct of institutional affairs that affect life in the workplace and in the advancement of the university’s mission.
- Jane Alexopoulos-Walters, quality assurance coordinator in the School of Dentistry
- Robin Cork, access services specialist for the Eckstein Law Library
- Bethany Leonardi, lead dental assistant in the Department of Clinical Services in the School of Dentistry
- Sherri Lex, assistant director for student records in the Graduate School
- Christine Fleming, manager of community engagement at the Haggerty Museum of Art
- Sarah Kazlauskas, team teacher at the Child Care Center