Join fellow colleagues at the presentation of the 2022 Excellence in University Service and Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Awards Luncheon on Monday, June 6, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the AMU Monaghan Ballrooms.
The event will honor the following five members of the Marquette community who exemplify the university’s mission of excellence, faith, leadership and service:
- Sheena M. Carey, internship coordinator/lecturer in the Diederich College of Communication
- Jean Kenney Dole, chief of staff in the Office of the Senior Vice President
- Katie Klamecki, executive assistant in the Office of the Senior Vice President
- Robert S. Krenzke, payroll associate in the Office of the Comptroller
- John C. Schauer, dental supply manager in the Dental School