Join fellow colleagues at the presentation of the 2022 Excellence in University Service and Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion Awards Luncheon on Monday, June 6, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the AMU Monaghan Ballrooms.
The event will honor the following five members of the Marquette community who exemplify the university’s mission of excellence, faith, leadership and service:
Excellence in Diversity and Inclusion
- Sheena M. Carey, internship coordinator/lecturer in the Diederich College of Communication
Excellence in University Service
- Jean Kenney Dole, chief of staff in the Office of the Senior Vice President
- Katie Klamecki, executive assistant in the Office of the Senior Vice President
- Robert S. Krenzke, payroll associate in the Office of the Comptroller
- John C. Schauer, dental supply manager in the Dental School
Those interested in attending should register online by Thursday, May 26. For questions or special needs, contact University Special Events via email or at 414-288-7431.