Marquette will host focus group conversations on the best structure and prioritized functions for the Lemonis Center for Student Success on Tuesday, April 19, and Wednesday, April 20.
- All students | Tuesday, April 19, 6-8 p.m. in the AMU’s Henke Lounge
- Food and beverages will be served. Email John Su, vice provost for academic affairs and student success, if interested in attending.
- Commuter students | Tuesday, April 19, 4-6 p.m. in AMU 252
- Food and beverages will be served. Email John Su if interested in attending.
- All faculty and staff | Wednesday, April 20, 3:30-4:30 p.m. via Teams
Student “intercept interviews” will also be held in the Raynor Memorial Libraries during the afternoon of April 19. This will provide the opportunity to hear from students already in the library throughout the day.
Previous focus groups have included the student success coordinating committee, college liaisons, representatives from campus support offices and academic support programs both campuswide and in colleges.
The Lemonis Center for Student Success will provide wraparound services for students across all majors, academic abilities and backgrounds to enrich and expand student opportunities — a primary objective in the university’s Time to Rise fundraising campaign.