The Center for the Advancement of the Humanities will host the next installment of its COVID-19 Discussion Series, “Communities of Color, Vaccination, and the Historical Inequalities of Medicalization,” virtually on Tuesday, April 26, from noon to 2 p.m.
The panel will include:
- Dr. Robert Smith, director of the Center for Urban Research, Teaching and Outreach at Marquette
- Ericka Sinclair, MS, MPH, founder & CEO of Health Connections of Milwaukee, Inc.
- Dr. Abiola Keller, MPH, PA-C, assistant professor in the College of Nursing at Marquette
- Dr. Samantha Majhor, assistant professor of English at Marquette
- Walter Lanier, founder & CEO of African American Leadership Alliance of Milwaukee