Claim your unused MarquetteCash before graduating

For those graduating this spring, do not leave your unused MarquetteCash behind. You may request a refund for any balance over $10 by contacting the MarquetteCard Office. Any account that is inactive for two years may be closed and any remaining funds will be forfeited.