The 707 Hub, the Kohler Center for Entrepreneurship, the Social Innovation Initiative and Brady Corporation are hosting the ninth annual “Brewed Ideas Challenge” virtually on Friday, April 29.
Support Marquette University student entrepreneurs as they pitch their ideas for a chance to win a share of $22,000. Students will begin presenting to the judges at 1 p.m. Winners will be announced at approximately 4:30 p.m.
Eleven finalists are competing in one of two tracks: traditional business or social venture. The finalists are mentored by leaders at Brady Corporation and are participating in virtual workshops, led by the 707 Hub, leading up to the live pitch event.
The 2022 finalist ideas include:
- AcadeMEa, founded by Kate Braun
- Bevy Collegiate Bus Services LLC, founded by Tony Rogus
- CryptoLoops, founded by Wilfredo Navarro
- Electi Gyms, founded by Ronni Ortiz and Brady Walczak
- Done Hiding, founded by Alec Wons
- Girl on the Growth, founded by September-Melody McDonald
- The Good Vibes Club, founded by Rebecca Odeh
- Half Sun Press, founded by Maggie Beeler
- Nubian’s Future LLC, founded by Carolyn Eboni Carson and LaTrina Thornton
- Wear Your Success, founded by Mayra Alaniz
- Clickblade, founded by Jack Eddinger
Register to attend online. A link will be sent to watch the program virtually closer to the event.