Provost Kimo Ah Yun has named a search committee to identify the next permanent James H. Keyes Dean of Business Administration. The committee, which comprises faculty, staff, a dean, a Jesuit, a student, an alumnus and a trustee, will be chaired by Dr. Kevin Rich, chair and associate professor of accounting in the College of Business Administration.
In addition to Rich, the committee members include:
- Emily Baseheart, managing director of development, college advancement, University Advancement
- P.J. DiStefano, College of Business Administration Leadership Council member and managing partner at Deloitte LLP
- Jyoti Gandha, program director, Graduate School of Management programs
- Grace Heck, undergraduate student in the College of Business Administration
- Dr. Margaret Hughes-Morgan, associate professor of management
- Dr. Nicholas Jolly, associate professor of economics
- Dr. Mehdi Maadooliat, associate professor of mathematical and statistical sciences
- Dr. Alex Milovic, assistant professor of practice, marketing
- Kristin Nines, director of academic business affairs, College of Business Administration
- Dr. Anthony Pennington-Cross, professor of finance and Robert B. Bell, Sr., Chair in Real Estate
- Rev. James Pribek, S.J., assistant vice president, Office of Mission and Ministry
- Dr. Kristina Ropella, Opus Dean of the Opus College of Engineering
- Amy Ford Souders, Marquette trustee and director of Cornerstone Government Affairs
Please watch Marquette Today for search updates, including upcoming listening sessions.