Registration for spring GROW class offerings is now available on Eventbrite, unless noted otherwise. Use the code “GROW” to complete sign-up.
Faculty and staff are encouraged to explore a variety of employee growth and development topics offered both in-person and virtually through GROW.
Upcoming offerings include:
• Sustainability and Sips: March 8 and 15
• Hope Again in a Pandemic: March 18
• Conscious Living: Tuesdays ending March 22 and Wednesdays ending March 23
• Doing What Matters Most: March 24
• Creating Good Habits: March 29
• Preparing for your own Performance Appraisal: March 30
• Lunch and Learn: Foodie Series – Power Bowls: March 30
• Changing Times: Navigating Change, Managing Stress, Finding Gold: March 31
• Microsoft Teams Meetings: March 31
Additionally, on-demand and other special courses are available through IT Services, Academic Impressions and Microsoft Live. Visit the Employee Development webpage for more details.
For more information or questions, contact GROW.