In addition to Basic Life Insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) coverage administered by MetLife for eligible employees, two new optional life insurance programs became available for 2022. If you were enrolled in the Optional Life Insurance program, you were eligible to enroll for life insurance benefits for your spouse and dependent children. Links to the details about those programs are included in the 2022 plan certificates and summaries shown below and on the Life Insurance Page.
- Life Insurance and AD&D Certificate for Full-Time Employees
- Life Insurance and AD&D Certificate for Part-Time Employees
- Life Insurance Plan Summary for Full-Time Employees
- Life insurance Plan Summary for Part-Time Employees
Also, administration for the Long-Term Disability (LTD) Plan was moved from Northwestern Mutual to MetLife. Review the details in the documents shown below.
- Disabillity Plan Details for Full-Time Employees
- Disability Plan Details for Custodians
- Disability Plan Details for Jesuits
Lastly, certificates for the other voluntary programs offered through MetLife are shown below.
- Accident Policy (new program for 2022)
- Accident Certificate – Policy Rider (new program for 2022)
- Critical Illness Plan Summary
- Critical Illness Booklet
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan Summary
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan Booklet
- MetLaw Legal Plan Booklet
- MetLaw Legal Plan Summary Description
Contact Human Resources at (414) 288-7305 if you have questions or to request a paper copy of these policies and certificates.