Women’s Innovation Network will resume its Spring 2022 WISDOM Breakfast series, featuring graduates in psychology, on Thursday, April 7, from 9 a.m. until 10:30 a.m.
WISDOM is an ongoing series that highlights women and nonbinary individuals in science, technology, engineering and mathematics along with related social, behavioral and economics science fields. In addition to discussing the challenges that underrepresented groups face in STEM fields, attendees will be able to talk and network with panelists in small groups for open Q&A.
The panel features:
- Arnitta Holliman (M.S., LPC), director at the City of Milwaukee Office of Violence Prevention
- Kirstin Yeado, program officer for education philanthropy at Ascendium Education Group
- Jacqueline Hackmon, senior product developer at James Hardie Building Products
- Jenna Fanduzzi, ad review coordinator at BBB Wisconsin
- Laura Bolger, director of corporate and foundation relations at Alverno College
All graduate and undergraduate students are welcome to attend this event, along with faculty and community members who are interested in the STEM and SBE scientific fields. While panelists are typically women, these events are open to all genders, as allyship is a vital component in conversations about equity.
This will be a hybrid event, with online and in-person attendance options. In-person attendees will be meeting in Holthusen, 403 and virtual attendees will join via Zoom.
Register online by Thursday, April 7.